Huski Home cups are mainly rice husk (the most possible without them disintegrating) bound with polypropylene because its environmental impact is among the lowest of any material synthetic or traditional and is produced from natural polyolefin resins which allow it to breakdown and biodegrade. The white handle is polypropylene and yes it is biodegradable.
Reusable Cup - regular
400 ml, 15.7 x 8.8 x 8.8 cm
- Biodegradable, eco-friendly and sustainable
- Great for hot or iced beverages on the go
- Leak-proof flip lid
- Non-toxic, BPA and silicone free
- Twin walled to keep your drinks warmer for longer without burning your hands
- Insulated to keep hot drinks at an optimum temperature for up to 90 minutes
- Non-slip base (foam non-slip material that is not biodegradable, but can be reused)
- Available in Rose, Duck Egg and Pistachio
Need any additional information about this product? Ask here.